10.03.2011

Monday Madness

Mondays are hard!  Let Kids Create and I decided to join forces every Monday to add cheer to the day.  Link up one of your favorite posts that you think adds cheer. Anything to inspire and delight is welcome.

Here are some of the highlights from last week:

Ever wanted to take guitar lessons?  Well, Jena at HappyLittleMesses did and it inspired all sorts of activities for her kiddos. 
I loved Matroshkas as a child.  Sheila at Explore and Express created a whole lot of art in her home centered around these beautiful stacking Russian dolls.
I loved this simple cutting and pasting idea from Amy at One Artsy Mama.  I think using magazines made the end results so fabulous.

If you were featured above be sure to grab this featured button:
Photobucket
And now onto the party!  Have something to share? Link up one blog post per week: new or old posts welcome.  I will share some of my favorites next week*.




Feel free to add this button if you are submitting:

Photobucket
*with your link you give me permission to use pictures from your post to share with others.



2 comments:

  1. What a great idea- look forward to continuing to be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, Thanks for doing Monday Madness! I admire you for trying something new when you realized you needed a break from the old art party. And thanks so much for highlighting my Matryoshka project!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.