7.03.2011

Things I want the kids to help me make for my yard

I have worked so hard on my yard.  It looks great, but doesn't have a lot of color or character.  I have been looking for lots of ideas for how the kids can help me make it look better.  In the next few weeks we will be working on a few things.  Here are some of the inspirations I have found around the web.

1.  Bird Bath

from re-nest
from The Art Of Doing Stuff
This birdbath also from the art of doing stuff
from Mom's Crafty Space

2. Outdoor Chandelier
Outdoor Chandelier from Michelle Kaufman
Outdoor chandelier from ruffled blog

3.  bird house
found at Curbly
found at playful factory

4.  Bird feeders

from Sparklinbecks

5. Windchimes
from Craft
from family fun
from Homemade Mamas

6. Suncatchers
by Leona's Art Class
by The Chocolate Muffin Tree
I have been collecting supplies.  I can't wait to get some of these projects done soon.  It will be nice to have some of my kids art outside.

Do you have any other ideas for ways to put garden art into my yard?  Share your links with me!  I really need some great ideas.

Vote for me daily at TopMommyBlogs.Com @ Top Mommy Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing our bird bath! I LOVE some of these fantastic ideas...my to-do list just got longer! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.