4.21.2011

Child Centered Art Party #1

Today is the first day for the Child Centered Art Party here on my blog.  This is my first time doing a link party so I am hoping it goes smoothly.  Each week I am going to post a few of my favorite links shared.  This week is the first so I don't have past week ideas to feature.


Now onto the link party.  How to play:

1.) Follow my blog or like me on facebook!

2.) Grab my Child Centered Art button and place it somewhere on your blog so you can link back to me.

Art For Little Hands
3.)  Link up as many child centered art activities that you want to share.   


4.) Please link directly to your post. 


5.) Look at the other ideas linked here and be sure to comment on their posts since it always feels good to get a comment!
\

2 comments:

  1. Check out this linky party--you might be able to get some people who link up here regularly to also link up to your party. :)
    http://delicateconstruction.blogspot.com/2011/04/made-by-little-hands-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Linky party! I just found your site! I'm trying to find an e-mail address for you so we could work together on some projects. E-mail me at myoatmealkisses@yahoo.com.
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.